Janis Joplin from the Delaware County SPCA in Media, Pennsylvania has a few wishes:
- A person will see her posted on the Shelter Pet Project and rush to the shelter to meet her.
- That person will fall in love with her and bring her lots of tennis balls.
- When that person finds out the adoption fee is sponsored, they’ll take the money they save and buy EVEN MORE tennis balls.
- They will have a nice family filled with older kids who can go on hikes with her, and take her for car rides.
- They will play fetch. A lot.
- Janis and her family will live happily ever after. Together.
Think you can fulfill Janis Joplin’s wishes? Just call 610-566-1370, ext. 0!
oh my god
she’s so cute; if she was in cali i would probably have a new dog. D:
so i was on register today and these two tourist chicks come up, and they’re rocking some british(???) accents; they’re clearly well-off, privileged young (mid-20s) european chicks and the first one orders and gives her name as…
sheniqua. ok. i write it down, even as i’m like “bullshit.”
her friend orders. her name? “latoya.”
… i don’t even understand how this is supposed to be funny. lol i’m on vacation in east LA, black american names are so weird and ghetto and lololol you think my name is sheniqua.
que el fuck.
I was at Walgreens buying my brother a birthday card. An elderly woman was also in the aisle. She said “can you believe they have wedding cards for two men and look even two women!”
But she then said “I’ve seen so many changes in my 80 years, it’s wonderful how things are moving forward.”
[internal tears of joy]
She then mentioned that she didn’t know any gay people but that everyone should be treated like they would want to be treated. I smiled and said “you know one now” and pointed at myself. She smiled, patted my shoulder and said “now I do”.
These are so fucking beautiful.
I freaking love old people.
I LOVE FOOD SO MUCH.
i love food and i love myself
and i love both of these things enough
that i don’t really eat when i’m working—
a bag of crackers here or a piece of fruit there—
because i believe in waiting out the urge
to run to panda across the food court or worse,
tear open the package of one of our rtd fridge sandwiches
and only eat the things that speak to me
make my tongue water at the edges
and make me happy.
because life is way too fucking short for fast food recriminations and super-freeze-dried egg sandwiches.
All I want to do is go on road trips and have sex.